Sunday, September 25, 2005

Hong Kong rain

Three weeks ago a Western naked woman was discovered walking aimlessly around the outskirts of the airport of Hong Kong. It was raining that morning. She was mute and her face was expressionless. When they found her I was getting ready to go to bed here in London, or maybe I was watching TV. She does not know anything about herself, she simply cannot remember anything at all. Now they say that, appartently, she is Swiss. They could not find her clothes, but they are sure that she has not suffered any kind of violence. I wonder which is her favourite colour, and whether she has some pet that is waiting impatiently to be fed.
She does not move, and stays all the day looking through the window of her hospital room, mumbling what it seems to be a man's name...
I do not know if you noticed those people that came into the English Room the other day. They were two, both of them wearing a grey suit. They did not stay too long. Some questions about the woman and then they dissapeared through the back door. I am afraid I was not very helpful. The only thing I could tell them is what I say to everybody, that I cannot remember anything before that rainy day when me too I was found in the airport...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home