Thursday, January 18, 2007

Paranoia

OK, so my X-box 360 has just given me a heart attack. DVD tray would not open. Repeatedly. For 45 minutes. Finally managed to open it manually. Then it wouldn't close properly. For an hour. Cue visions of my entire day off tomorrow being spent on the phone to a call centre. Turn to trusted British tradition of shaking faulty electrical items. Magically starts working.

I am sure the corporation that produce it have been spying on me and are punishing me for using Mozilla and being in the process of buying an infinitely more fruity laptop. Or maybe not.

3 Comments:

Blogger Karly and Nick said...

This comment has been removed by the author.

2:31 am  
Blogger Karly and Nick said...

Sorry about that first post, I have typing issues!
So what is it with shaking things to fix problems? Kind of explains the confusion with all those Aussie nannies in England... So I see you are a Martin Magdelene fan also, well the news on the street is magpietown is even better than oh.yeah.right.sorry :) and guess what? I get to work with him, anyway, thanks for commenting on my last blog, I will be back soon as Amelie Ci but in the meantime I will be reading!

2:34 am  
Blogger Karly and Nick said...

:) I just saw your "should I end it" post! Well I can explain what happened to oh.yeah.right.sorry, martin tried to delete the whole blog, but it only deleted back until the Beta version came out! So I wonder how many other "un-updated" blogs are only just half the story and some poor soul has just deleted his blog yesterday? The blog and their story is caught back in time... It's a bit sad really!

2:40 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home