Wednesday, January 03, 2007

Should I end it?

This blog, I mean. I am feeling dramatically uninspired at the moment. Exhaustion, translation, work, and an X-Box 360 have all contributed to this sorry excuse for apathy.

I would have to delete it all, of course, as I worry when I stumble upon un-updated blogs (two links there!), in the same way one wonders about people in the black and white photos for sale at Camden market - who are they, what happened to them, and why were these very personal tokens cast aside?

3 Comments:

Blogger pdberger said...

In a word: No.

1:14 am  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I agree with Paul. The good thing with blogging is you can just ignore it when you don't feel like it. Come back to it when you refeel like it. Maybe deleting a blog is a liberation. And while it exists, you will always be tempted back. But it's a good temptation, in my view. But it shouldn't be a pressure. Only put as much into it as you can.

4:50 am  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

No! No! No! Don't end it!!!
Go to my fishbowl at www.dreeinthebigcity.com and consider the ocean!!

3:38 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home