Thursday, October 20, 2005

My Top Five Things at the moment

1. Moondog: Viking of Sixth Avenue, a CD by a homeless NYC percussionist who dressed as Viking and was friends with John Coltrane
2. Dostoevskii's Notes From The Underground - I have read this more times than I care to remember, and it never ceases to amaze me
3. The Central Line - 25 minutes from Ealing to work (and back again) and much more reliable than the Northern Line
4. The list of delightfully expressive Spanish swearing left for me by our guests last weekend (Gracias, Pablito, Susanna & Vanessa)
5. Our stained glass window, through which car lights cast the outlines of angels onto the wall behind me.

Any other random (or non- random) top 2's-10's would be more than welcome, kidibids.

3 Comments:

Blogger lukeski said...

Very similar to your top five when we were in Petrozavodsk...

5:26 pm  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

...but without number 2.

1:58 am  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

ps. Does a certain young lady just go without saying, hence the non-mention on your list?

(and why is the word verification word always in Basque?)

10:25 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home