Tuesday, January 03, 2006

Back to work

in ten hours;( NYE went well (I think). I have very hazy memories after my third (or was it fourth) pint of Guinness. Shame it takes so long to recover, although I guess that has to do with the onset of old age. I have no New Year's Resolutions to share with you - exercising more doesn't really appeal. I eat pretty healthily already. Don't smoke (really). I enjoy drinking a little too much to stop that. Any suggestions would be greatfully received...

Photos from the pub may follow. I vaguely remember cameras of the digital persuasion being passed around. So prepare yourselves... Thank you to my co-DJ's/slaves who made sure the evening went with a bang...

7 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey Liukchik. S novym godom to you too! How are you?

8:34 pm  
Blogger lukeski said...

Not bad. Still recovering in Ealing. Dezik had Leila and Alex Tampakopoulos over in Berlin for New Year - and hasn't posted since...

9:39 pm  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hehe. I may be over there in June. It;s my mother-in-law's 60th birthday and she wants to visit Germany so I'm hoping to drop by...

When are you going to add the RSS feed to your blog, Liukchik? The suspense is killing me.

3:45 pm  
Blogger lukeski said...

Pavlik,
you should be able to get my RSS feed from here. It runs on my Mozilla ticker, and on Newsgator.

11:19 pm  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Got it! Thanks. :)

11:32 pm  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

The last guest has just gone and I'm planning to blog again with a vengeance. Very belatedly, Happy New Year. Do post some snaps. I want to see you since you've 'ballooned' to 9 stone or whatever it is.

The SSEES gals were bliss. We had such fun I can't tell you. Pavvers, you must come in June. Liukchik, you must come whenever you can.

Love galore for 2006...

1:32 pm  
Blogger Unknown said...

Hi. Sorry to barge in. On desperate hunt for an "Alex T" whom i see mentionned below.. Could it be an Alexandra who attended Francis Holland school? Am desperate to find her, want her at my wedding. Please let me know. Thanks.

12:59 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home